Who We Are
Lagos Food Bank is a non-governmental, non-profit, private-driven initiative committed to fighting hunger, reducing food waste and offering emergency food services through our food banking network across Lagos state.
Our Target Beneficiaries
Our primary goal at LFBI is to reach out to:
- Seniors from ages 50 years and above
- Children from ages 0-16
- Extremely indigent families
Our Core Values
- Commitment: We are committed to solving hunger induced problems and providing related services
- Compassion: We are motivated by compassion to reach out to the poor
- Community: We collaborate with others who share our goals of a poverty free nation
Our Vision & Mission
We are committed to creating a Lagos without hunger and closing the obvious food gap.
There are two parts to our Mission:
•To act as a front-line agency assisting those struggling with hunger and malnutrition across the country.
•To act as a food warehouse with branches in all the 20 Local governments in Lagos and to work with other agencies that assist people in need