OUR CORE VALUES
- Commitment: We are committed to solving hunger induced problems and providing related services.
- Compassion: We are motivated by compassion to reach out to the poor
- Community: We collaborate with others who share our goals of a poverty free nation.
- Connection: We build a community of people that connect with the needs of the most vulnerable in the society.
- Contribution : We do whatever it takes to add value and contribute to deliver more services to our beneficiaries through shared goals and mutual support.
To be the Nation’s leading domestic hunger-relief organization that provides access to sufficient and nutritious food for all.
To end hunger and malnutrition by providing for the immediate (nutritious food) and long term needs (sustainable employment) of the extremely poor to improve their socio-economic status.
The mission is divided into three major parts:
- To end hunger and malnutrition by providing for the immediate (nutritious food) and long term needs (sustainable skills and employment) of the extremely poor in order to improve their socio-economic status.
- To act as a front line agency assisting those struggling with malnutrition and hunger across the country.
- To act as a food warehouse with branches in all the 20 local governments in Lagos and to partner with other agencies that assist people in need.