To improve the nutrition and food intake of pregnant mothers and infants
- To enlighten the public on the importance of good nutrition and healthy living
- To distribute food relief items to the poor and underserved communities.
- To accept donations of food, food related products, Money and other properties.
- To empower vulnerable communities with skilled jobs to put food on their tables.
- To receive, inspect and store items for distribution.
- To co-operate with other NGOs with similar objectives.
- To serve as a link between the haves and have-nots by transparent transfer of resources.
- To be the first port of call for welfare and emergency relief for disaster for victims by providing co-ordination and support in the distribution of food stuffs and relief.
- To ensure that support and information are consistently available to help guaranty the appropriateness of emergency programs.
- To work with other groups towards a solution to the problem of poverty and chronic hunger in Lagos, Nigeria.
- To achieve sustainable hunger relief intervention by reducing amount of food wastage; redirecting surplus food to nourish those in need.